Sunday, August 3, 2008

Has your heart been touched?


We know not everyone will be able to attend our benefit auction on August 23rd. If you are unable to attend, but would like to make a monetary donation to benefit Charlene, PLEASE feel free to email me at brenay@hotmail.com and I will make arrangements to ensure your donation will be received. We know many of you may not even know Charlene personally, but have had your heart touched by her story and will want to join our efforts to help them in their time of need. Thank you so much for your generosity.

1 comment:

Melissa and Trevor said...

I emailed this to you Erica...but thought everyone could know this. The wonderful Scouts in our ward went out on Wed. night with flyers and tickets and raised a good amount of money. My husband took some boys to houses on our street, people we had not even met yet and they donated! So, everyone take some flyers to houses around you and I am sure you will find at least one person to donate!